Sherwoodgodsofwar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sherwood Gods Of War Forum, here we discuss all things sherwood, army plans,updates on the army site, fanfiction, and more...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the tale of three <(|)> chapter: _______ [no number yet]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OverLordSpawn
Admin

the tale of three <(|)>  chapter: _______ [no number yet] Empty
PostSubject: the tale of three <(|)> chapter: _______ [no number yet]   the tale of three <(|)>  chapter: _______ [no number yet] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:49 am

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .• `¸¸.•¨¯`• *<(|)>
¸.*´ ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

A curtain of light arced across the sky, illuminating the determined look on Arien Spardell's face...

rain was falling harder and faster...

Spardell ran, the forest was no longer safe.
a shower of sparks flew past his right ear and hit a tree,
He sprinted into a large clearing.
"YOU CAN'T KEEP THIS UP FOR LONG SPARDELL!" a magnified voice yelled into the night.

Arien ran faster, his muscles ached and pleaded against the strain of running for so long.
a Shadowy, cloaked figure followed Spardell, gaining upon the old Warlock.

he soon discovered that his path ahead was obstructed, he had hit a dead end! a huge oak tree stopped him from going any further, great thorn bushels on either side of him prevented him from escaping. "this will do!" and from within his silvery cloak he pulled a stone... he found a hollow opening in the large Oak tree and hastily put the stone inside.

he turned around to face his attacker, enough running, now was the time to fight!

the shadowy figure advanced, an evil grin took place upon Arioch's demonic face,
"decided to face me like a man instead of run like a coward Spardell?"

Arien looked at his opponent with a slight smile...
"You never learn do you, Arioch?... I have told you and told you, yet you still lack the ability to accept the fact that you cannot touch the chaotic stone without embracing your own weakness first"

Arioch looked taken aback, but recovered by laughing a cold, cruel laugh.

"you amaze me with your belief that power and strength is evil, and dark.

Arien raised his right hand--a wooden staff appeared out of thin air

--eldritch lights sprung from the staff's end, All around Arien magical energy spun in a tight orbit, multi-colored streaks wove a shimmering, protective globe about The Warlock.
Arien raised both of his hands and summoned a glowing white, magical orb, he then dispeled it from himself.

the sphere of energy engulfed Arioch's form, the releasing it's mystical power...

Arioch cried out in pain and shock--his cloaked body stiffened, he turned to stone.

rain drops the size of pebbles fell down on Spardell's head... it was finished. at least for now... he'd go and see if the others were okay...

he grabbed the stone from the oak tree. he was exhausted, the magic he had performed had stolen every ounce of energy he had left.
Arien turned -- and with the swish of his cloak he was gone-vanished into thin air, leaving behind him the statue that was once his foe, Arioch...

Last edited by OverLordSpawn on Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sherwoodgodsofwar.rpg-board.net
OverLordSpawn
Admin

the tale of three <(|)>  chapter: _______ [no number yet] Empty
PostSubject: Ch2: [things aren't always as they seem]   the tale of three <(|)>  chapter: _______ [no number yet] EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:21 pm

¸.*´ ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•
* <(|)> *

My Name is Seven. my mother disappeared after giving birth to me... where, no one knows.
it was like she just vanished off the face of the earth.
My father sealed his soul inside of a magical talisman believing that his powers were too corrupted to ever be used for good.

I was raised by my Godfather, my father's closest friend.

I was taught how to use a sword by the age of 10. my Godfather always taught me to have a steady arm, and a swift hand.

when I was 16 I was given a very special gift...
"Seven, come here" spoke Siro my Godfather
"yes siro?" I replied
"it is time to give you your gift... it was your father's"
and from within a sheath he pulld a miraculous sword

<===|o=
Back to top Go down
https://sherwoodgodsofwar.rpg-board.net

the tale of three <(|)> chapter: _______ [no number yet]
Page 1 of 1